When looking for office space in Mumbai, there are three things that are crucial to consider before you shortlist any property and that is – location, location and location, and this article will be especially helpful for those who haven’t narrowed down to a specific location for office space in Mumbai yet. Our top picks for office space in Mumbai are the following:
- Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) – Commercial buildings in BKC are one of the finest Mumbai has to offer. Being located in the heart of Mumbai, surrounded by leading businesses, extravagant restaurants and having the most modern amenities, BKC has it all. If having your office space in BKC surrounded with international businesses will benefit your company and is crucial to the identity of your company, BKC is your best pick!
Office Space for rent in BKC – (Rs 350-450 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: The Capital, One BKC, Adani Inspire, MCA Club
- Andheri East – As far as Andheri East is concerned, there are many excellent commercial buildings and corporate parks in Andheri East. Since Mumbai International Airport (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport) is located in Andheri East, there are MANY hotels nearby. This region is perfect for businesses where travel is part of the job or they cater to an international clientele and could save up a lot of time instead of navigating through Mumbai’s traffic. Also, Powai is a commercial hub, however the access towards Powai and out of it is something to be considered.
Office Space for rent in Andheri East Mumbai – (Rs 150-180 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Kanakia Wall Street, Rustomjee Central Park, Omkar Summit, One Aerocity
- Andheri West – This location is thriving with commercial activity and while Andheri is fairly large and includes great residential areas as well, we would like to focus on those areas which are great for your business. Those with a comfortable budget can opt for properties on Link Road, Lokhandwala and Versova. You may also get properties within a relatively modest budget in Andheri and also have a successful business in areas like 4 bungalows, 7 bungalows and D.N Nagar.
Offices for rent in Andheri West – (Rs 180- 220 Per sq ft)
Commercial buildings: Remi Commercio, Morya Landmark, Lakshmi Industrial Estate
- Thane Wagle Estate – This region has recently developed into the IT hub of Thane and is easily accessible from both, Mulund and Thane stations. It is also one of the top picks for companies due to its proximity to Eastern Express Highway.
Office Space for Rent in Thane – (Rs 80 -150 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Ashar IT Park, Lodha Supremus 1 & 2, Lotus Park
- Mulund – Mulund is one of the best residential areas of central suburbs and has a lot of independent businesses, has a large retail market and developing as we speak. One of the most sought after locations for supermarket chains like Big Bazaar.
Office for rent in Mulund -(Rs 120 – 150 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Marathon Max, Avior Corporate Park
- Malad West – Mind Space was the frontrunner in developing Malad into a commercial IT hub. Major BPO and IT companies are housed in Mind Space alone. IT MNCs gave rise to parallel businesses which cater to them. After Bandra and Andheri, Malad is the most sought after location for commercial businesses.
Office space for rent in Malad West – (Rs 150 – 180 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Mindspace
- Bandra West – Bandra is a prime location for Fashion brands and marketing companies, the beauty industry, production agencies and a majority of the creative fields. For brands of these respective fields, Bandra West is the place to be!
Office space for rent in Bandra West – (220 – 350 Rs Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Notan Heights, PWC House, 36 Turner Road.
- Dadar West– Dadar West is the shopper’s paradise for middle-class Mumbaikar. The major attractions being retail businesses of ethnic indian wear, classes and institutes. It is connected to the central and western line, and not too far from the Harbour line as well which is connected via Mahim. Property Prices is Dadar are a little on the higher end.
Commercial space for rent in Dadar West – (220-300 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Kohinoor, Ruby Mills
- Lower Parel – Lower Parel is the second sought after location after BKC by Multi-national Finance Companies and has excellent commercial buildings for clients with a flexible budget.
Office space for rent in Lower Parel – (Rs 240 – 320 Per sq ft)
Commercial buildings: Phoenix Mills Towers, Peninsula Tower
- Fort –One of the oldest business hubs of Mumbai, the blend in Gothic, Victorian, and Art Deco styles of architecture of Fort is iconic to the identity of South Mumbai. Fort is currently dominated by Law firms due to its proximity to Bombay High Court. Many buildings are also UNESCO Heritage sites.
Office Space for rent in Fort Mumbai – (Rs. 200 – 300 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: One Forbes
- Nariman Point –Built on reclaimed land, Nariman Point soon turned into a landmark for commercial business. World Trade Centre, Mumbai is located in Nariman Point. This was the destination to be before BKC could be developed into the big commercial hub that it is now.
Commercial office for rent in Nariman Point – (Rs 240 – 320 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Embassy Centre, Dalamal Tower
- Vashi –House to the PMC market, Vashi is developing rapidly as the commercial hub of Navi Mumbai. If Navi Mumbai is your pick for office space, Vashi should be your first choice. It is much more affordable than the suburbs of Mumbai and will give you the same
Office for rent in Vashi Navi Mumbai – (Rs. 100 – 180 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: Cyber One, Fairmount, Haware Fantasia
- CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai (Rs 80 – 150 Per sq ft) –CBD stands for Commercial Business District with its main motive to house the commercial and business activities of Navi Mumbai. It was and is an area densely populated with commercial buildings.
Office space for rent in Belapur (Rs 80 – 150 Per sq ft)
Commercial Buildings: V Times Square, Gold Field
It is no surprise that Jagaha.com has the best listings for commercial properties in Mumbai with over 20000 real estate listings on the website. Having closed a healthy number of deals for clients looking for office space in Mumbai, if you are one of them, we would like to help you too!