Over the last eighteen months, Jagaha.com has figured out what was needed to improve and implement via feedback from those searching for commercial properties in Mumbai to the demands of those who are in control of the Mumbai commercial real estate inventory, such as landlords and developers.
Jagaha listened, changed, tweaked and now Jagaha.com’s upgrades over the last one and half years have been deployed and are now live on Mumbai’s commercial property site. Below is an abbreviated list of what the team at Jagaha has done to upgrade the commercial real estate portal via content and technology over the last one and half years.
- Filter by Carpet Area (the usable area)
- Largest inventory of commercial properties in Mumbai
- Alerts functionality for saved searches
- Weighted average values used when scrolling via price & area
- Easy to use inquire box for any inquires
- Most verified office spaces for rent in Mumbai
- Combine all commercial property types when searching
- Verified & dedicated restaurants for rent & sale section
- Aggregating over 100 coworking spaces in Mumbai
- Area converter whether square feet, square meters etc.
- Options for furnished & unfurnished
- Proximity of properties to modes of transport
- Shortlist properties functionality
- All new properties in Mumbai have a dedicated video
- Geo locate properties using Google mapping
- Property description written by Jagaha for each post
- Neighbourhood write ups for shops & offices
- Quick links section to pinpoint the most popular searches
- Combine rent & sale when searching
- Currency converter
New section for commercial buildings for rent & sale
Over the last eighteen months, Jagaha has been able to not only have the most commercial properties in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai, but also has made sure that every property listed on their property site is verified in-person. The firm’s goal is to ensure the search for Mumbai real estate is as easy, efficient and successful as possible and the firm strongly believes that technology combined with excellent customer service is the way forward to excel in this capacity.
When asked what motivates Jagaha.com and their mission to build out their commercial property site & commercial real estate agency, Khushali Thakkar responded with a unique and refreshing response to say least saying that “Jagaha believes that place and space are of the utmost importance for any company and we feel that the right space adds to the bottom line of any organization. Jagaha believes that companies, organizations and its members are essential to solving the world’s problems. Jagaha believes in humanity and in not giving up, but moving forward at all costs because to risk not trying for less than an ideal future is no choice at all. In our own small way, the Jagaha team is looking forward to continuing to assist in Mumbai businesses & organizations forward.”